This is the privacy notice of Aegg Limited. In this document, "we", "our", or "us" refer to Aegg Limited.
We are company number 07006709 registered in England and Wales. Our registered office is at Oaksmere Business Park, Eye Airfield Industrial Estate, Eye, Suffolk, IP23 8BW.
- This is a notice to inform you of our policy about all information that we record about you. It sets out the conditions under which we may process any information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. It covers information that could identify you (“personal information”) and information that could not. In the context of the law and this notice, “process” means collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information.
- We regret that if there are one or more points below with which you are not happy, your only recourse is to leave our website immediately.
- We take seriously the protection of your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regards to the processing and control of your personal data. We do this by advising you of the following:
- The Data Controller is Aegg Limited (“Aegg”) which can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may advise Aegg to amend or remove your personal data from its records or to view it and to add a supplementary statement to it.
- You have the right to complain to a Supervisory Authority regarding the mis-use of your personal data. In the UK this Authority is the Information Commissioner who may be contacted at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
- Aegg shall, upon request, provide you with a copy of the personal data held by Aegg.
The basis on which we process information about you
The law requires us to determine the basis under which we process different categories of your personal information, and to notify you of the basis for each category.
If a basis on which we process your personal information is no longer relevant then we shall immediately stop processing your data.
If the basis changes then if required by law we shall notify you of the change and of any new basis under which we have determined that we can continue to process your information.
1. Information we process because we have a contractual obligation with you
When you buy a product or service from us, or otherwise agree to our terms and conditions, a contract is formed between you and us.
In order to carry out our obligations under that contract we must process the information you give us. Some of this information may be personal information, for example an e-mail address.
We may use it in order to:
1.1 Sell products to you.
1.2 Provide you with samples of our products when you have requested such samples.
1.3 Provide you with our services.
1.4 Provide you with suggestions and advice on products or services.
1.5 Provide you with brochures, brochure updates and related material, for example, trade shows we are exhibiting at.
1.6 We never buy or sell mailing lists.
1.7 We do not store any personal data outside of the UK.
We process this information on the basis there is a contract between us, or that you have requested we use the information before we enter into a legal contract.
Additionally, we may aggregate this information in a general way and use it to provide class information, for example to monitor our performance with respect to a particular service we provide. If we use it for this purpose, you as an individual will not be personally identifiable.
We shall continue to process this information until the contract between us ends or is terminated by either party under the terms of the contract.
2. Information we process with your consent
Through certain actions when otherwise there is no contractual relationship between us, such as when you browse our website or ask us to provide you more information about our business, including brochure requests, you will be asked to provide your consent to us to process information that may be personal information, eg, your email address.
Except where you have consented to our use of your information for a specific purpose, we do not use your information in any way that would identify you personally. We may aggregate it in a general way and use it to provide class information, for example to monitor the performance of a particular page on our website.
Use of information we collect through automated systems when you visit our website.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer's hard drive by your web browser when you visit any website. They allow information gathered on one web page to be stored until it is needed for use on another, allowing a website to provide you with a personalised experience and the website owner with statistics about how you use the website so that it can be improved.
Some cookies may last for a defined period of time, such as one day or until you close your browser. Others last indefinitely.
Your web browser should allow you to delete any you choose. It also should allow you to prevent or limit their use.
Requests by your web browser to our servers for web pages and other content on our website are recorded.
We record information such as your approximate geographical location. We also record information about the software you are using to browse our website, such as the type of computer or device.
We use this information in aggregate to assess the popularity of the webpages on our website and how we perform in providing content to you.
4. Compliance with the law
We can be contacted at email@example.com.
We may update this privacy notice from time to time as necessary. The terms that apply to you are those posted here on our website on the day you use our website. We advise you to print a copy for your records.